Sunday, September 17, 2006

Habanero plants, Antique stereos, Car Dashes and other chew toys.

I heard dad say something about living in the house for the next 20 years, so I guess my theory about the apartment has been buried. But that did get me thinking about other apartment adventures. When I first adopted Kim and John as my new parents, I had to ensure they would love me in good times and bad. Nothing worse then investing a few years in someone to only find out they are not true people. The only way I could be sure was to test them. And test them I did.

I loved good chew toys, not those cheep ones that you buy in the store, but the good ones. I have chewed up everything from a plat of Habanero plants, the corner of an antique stereo, the rocker off of a rocking chair, whiteout, and many wicker baskets. My favorite chew toy however, I found one day while mom and dad ran to harvest foods to pickup a gallon of milk. They were in the store for only about 10-15 minutes, but i found the time to eat a seatbelt, and chew the covering off of the dash. It made for a nice raw hide, not the best tasting thing I have eaten, but it did not burn me twice like the Habanero plants did.

Mom and Dad passed the test. I knew that if they did not beat me over eating the dash, they were true dog people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home