Monday, August 21, 2006

One vacation ends and another starts.



Vacation is over, and now my fall/winter/spring vacation starts. Mom and Dad took the two biped puppies camping and for four glorious days, and I finally had some piece and quiet.

They went up to Old Hwy 25 campsite and camped out with moms parents. Dad’s parents ran up for the day Friday, and they rented a party barge for half the day for riding the innertube.




Saturday morning they were visited by some Canadian Geese, good thing I was not there! Josh and Meagan enjoyed feeding them some bread.



Saturday they went out to the cliffs and setup a shade tent in the water so they could stay cool and Dad and the bipeds could do some snorkeling and cliff jumping.



Saturday night Josh and dad looked through the telescope and took some photos. Here is one of the big dipper. They came home Sunday afternoon very tired.

My fun however was over when dad got home, and gave me a bath. I glared at him the entire time, to no avail.

My real vacation started today however, with the puppies going back to school! I enjoyed a nice quiet day. I did not have to worry about the puppies stomping though the house jolting me awake with the fear that my tail is going to get stepped on. Or the run by petting that is just enough to distract a dog and get his hopes up. With the bipeds in school and dad at work, it just me and mom. I look forward to those days when she sits on the couch and reads with me laying on the floor getting my head and belly scratched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home