Saturday, August 12, 2006

It's dead Jim...

Well dad was not a happy camper today. He got three red lights on his X-Box-360, thus signifying its death. This seems to be a common problem with the X-Boxes that were out when it launched, and the event is called the red ring of death. Dad had heard about this possibility, and got the extended warranty so when he called Microsoft, they said they will send a box for him to send it in, and he will get it back in two weeks. He was disappointed, but the biped puppies were crushed. This means they will spend more time with me. That was not a good thing today, I wanted to take a nap, and Dad kept waking me up, by petting me.

Well it is late and dad and mom are still up, but I am going to bed, this old dog is tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home