Friday, September 15, 2006

Home improvement theory

Not sure what all this home improvement is for, unless they are looking at selling the house. I love my backyard but some times I do miss the days in the apartment. This was before the other biped puppies, but Mom and Dad would walk me several times a day, and we got to spend some quality time together.

I remember one morning walk, dad had gone to work, and I needed to go pee so bad I was standing at the door waiting on mom to get dressed for work. She put the leash on me and opened the door, I bolted. Mom in her dress and heals leaned back and held me back, but the pain in my little bladder was just to much and leaned into the leash as we went down the stairs.

I am not sure what happened but the leash was no longer taught, and I looked behind me to see if mom was just going to let me go pee with out her. All I saw was ball of dress with arms and legs tumbling down the stairs. I just got my furry butt out of the way when she came rolling by. I ran and peed while she inspected herself for broken bones. Every thing after that was kind of a blur of being yanked up the stairs and a lot of yelling. First the yelling was concentrated at me, then at dad over the phone.

I had some great adventures in that apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home