Saturday, July 08, 2006

Camping in the back yard

Well last night was a switch for me. Instead of sleeping inside the house with my family, they slept outside with me! It all started yesterday in Wal-Mart when the family was out buying me some food. Dad took Josh and Meagan through the other areas of Wal-Mart while Mom picked up the foodstuff. For some reason not having the two biped puppies makes Moms life easier when shopping. Any howl… they ended up going through the camping section, and one thing led to another and a campout in the back yard was planned.

They setup the tent that night in the back yard, and the puppies slept on top of sleeping bags, and mom had to have the blow up mattress. I slept outside the tent, so I could keep them all safe from the things that go bump in the night. The weather was great; the lows that night were in the lower to mid 60’s. I even saw dad get up at about two and get another blanket from the house. I guess that is the downside of not having a fur coat.

The puppies had such a great time, that they talked about it non stop, and how they want to go to Petit Jean state park and camp out. Mom and dad thought this was a great idea, but would have to wait for the weather to get cool again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home