Monday, June 26, 2006

My Weekend

The weekend started out great, for me anyway. After the puppies went to bed Dad stayed up and played on the xbox. I sat beside him and let him scratch my head in-between COD2 matches. Mom and dad worked outside some in the front flower garden and the pond, I stayed on the porch and watched from the cool shade, like good ole southern dog should. Dad is all excited about a flower he is growing the pond, some kind of lotus what not. I can’t eat it, and it can’t pet me so I don’t care.

I spent more time watching the back yard for those underground intruders. I dug up a few tunnels, but no luck on catching one…. Yet!

Mom and dad stressed me out a little bit this weekend, they did some major furniture rearranging. This made me nervous, because the last time they did this, they had another puppy! But my furry mind was set at ease; they were only moving the train table to the shop in order to clear some room in the play area. Though if I know mom, she will want to paint and get some more furniture now. Well that is all for now I will try to paw out more in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home