Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Another Day another Bone.

Yesterday turned out to be another good day in the life of this dog. Dad fed me some breakfast and then went off to work as normal, late! After a quick trip to the bathroom part of the back yard, I spent the morning keeping an eye, ear and nose out for intruders. Mom took Meagan to her art camp this morning, where she is taking several classes including Art sampler, Chinese brush painting, IQ music, and photography. Meagan must have had some kind of fun, because she called the grandparents and told them all about it.

While Meagan was in art camp, mom took Josh to an eye doctor appointment. I can’t understand why he came back in such a good mood, knowing what they do me when I go to the vet. Maybe it was that side trip to Kripy Kreme they made... but I overheard mom tell dad that her eyes have gotten a little worse, and Joshs a little better.

Mom and the puppies were back home before it got hot outside, so I got to enjoy the nice cool air of the house. I ended my day laying on the couch and letting mom scratch my head while she read a book, and dad played Call of Duty 2 on the 360.

I need to start posting some pictures, but I am having trouble with the camera. I will try to post some as soon as I figure out a way to push that little button with my big paw. Maybe if I got a stick or something…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home