Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Intruder Down

I had an eventful day yesterday. Started out with more intruders in the back yard, not the underground ones, these flew in. They pranced around like they belonged there. I showed them, I chased two of them off, but one thought he was special and tried to come back. I snagged him out of the sky much to the dismay of his cohorts who sat up in the tree yelling at me. See cats are not all that. The two biped puppies told on me and mom tossed my trophy that I was so proud of, over the fence like yesterdays poop.

Mom had a migraine for most of the day yesterday, so I spent the nice day outside with the two snitches. When it got a little warm, they went in, but I toughed it out, in my fur coat, to see if I could catch another intruder. It seems they have learned their lesson… for now.

When dad came home, I went inside, and quickly found my nice cool spot on my bed (love seat), and watched dad and the snitches played the 360 together. I drifted off to sleep after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home