Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I spent most of my day today outside protecting the back yard from intruders. The first intruder was Terminix. He left a note for mom and dad saying they did a termite inspection, but dad wondered how good of a job they could do when I would not let them in the back yard. I guess it is those new termites that only attack half of the house.

The second intruder I am having a harder time with. These come in from under the fence from the woods. They stay underground around the shop, and I know they are there because I can smell them. I bark at them and dig up their tunnels, and it drives dad crazy, but this is my house (thumping my paw on my chest). I have caught several of these intruders but they keep coming, so being the loyal dog that I am, I must stay diligent.

I tried the stick method to get a self picture. I positioned dads camera on the coffee table that is in front of my bed. I used a stick to set the timer, and jumped up on my bed and laid down. It took several shots, but this is the best one out of the bunch.

1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger The Proctors said...

Max, what a great picture you took! Thanks for the congrats on our house. Maybe you can come over and meet Toby one day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home