Monday, June 19, 2006

First Blog

Good morning everyone, at least at the time I paw this out. My name is Max, I am the proud dog of a happy couple John and Kim and their two other puppies (biped) Josh and Meagan. I am an old long haired corgi mix, who now has a lot of time on his paws, so I thought I would start a blog. I figured why not, everybody else has one.

My first story…. I wondered up to Kim’s mom and dads house one day, and stuck around till Kim showed up. John told her not to pet me, but she did anyway. It was at that point that I reached out with by big puppy eyes and took a snip at her heart. John knew he was beat at that point, and they were mine. That night was my first night with my new parents, after a quick run to Petsmart of course.

Well time to go and bark at the other dogs, I will paw out some more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home