Monday, April 30, 2007

New Smells

For the last two weeks the family has had some new smells about them. I started with appearance of a new car in the driveway a few weeks ago. Mom and Dad did an extended test drive for a week and half of a Hyundai XG350L. I assume they now own it because as of last Friday the Century has now disappeared. I am looking forward to my first ride in the car with all of its new smells. I do hope they get me an elevated seat so I can stick my head out of the moon roof instead of the window!

The new smells continued on into the weekend. Ethan came over and spent the night with Josh and Meagan on Saturday night. Then Sunday dad came home with a new tractor. It looks like dad got tired of spending more time under the old tractor than on it.

After all of the new smells, I felt a little sick early this morning, and hacked up a big hair ball in front of the patio door this morning. Josh saved my fur, by letting me out before he told dad about it! I owe the biped one!

That about wraps up the new smells, as long as I don’t smell a new puppy things are good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home