Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pissed at Dad.

Ok tonight I have to vent... It started out a good night, dad called me into the den. I thought it was for a nice bite to eat. You know some ham, steak, or even some cheese. But I knew something was up when I saw the big sheet laid out on the floor. By the time I pieced it together it was to late, he had me by the collar. When it was all said and done there was enough hair on the sheet for two more dogs.

As if this was not enough pain and suffering for the week, he picked me up and gave me a bath! Talk about kicking a dog when he is down. The worse part, the absolute worse part of all this is that it is still not over. Dad, nor I, has the patience to do all this one sitting, so I will have to do it again for the touch up work!

Harrumph....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home