Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Life

I live my life an average of seven times faster than the rest of the biped family I have adopted. I believe that this has given me a unique view on life. I have come to think of life like going on a walk with a biped. There are lots of ways to conduct this walk. I have found three that I believe are the major ones.

I have found in my few quick years that some dogs try running while on their walk. They soon find that the leash holds them back from gaining as much ground as much as they would like. They also find that breathing becomes more difficult as the leash causes the collar to choke them. They soon find that the walk becomes difficult for everyone involved.

Other dogs try to go very slowly. They find that the leash ends up dragging them along their walk. The leash pulls on their collar, causing pain in the back of the neck and shoulders. This usually causes the biped at the other end of the leash to become aggravated, and once again the walk becomes difficult for everyone involved.

I have found that on average nice steady pace is best, not so fast that I get choked, and not so slow that I get dragged along. However I also will admit that sometimes it is worth getting dragged a little bit in order to smell that.... flower, or grab a bite to eat. There also times that it may be worth getting choked a little bit in order to chase something you want... like love or a neighbors cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home