Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas

All the Christmas chaos has finally drawn to a close. All the new things in the house are driving me and my nose nuts. The worse was this big metal thing that Santa brought the biped puppies call a teeter-totter. I am getting used it, but for several days I would keep my distance from it. From the looks of it, this seems to be the best approach, as it looks to be some kind of biped puppy powered Max squashing device.

The family did have fun seeing everyone, and some very neat gifts were given. One of my favorites was a large box of hand made butter that mom and dad gave grandpa. I could have done some serious damage to that box, but they kept in the deepfreeze.

Dad has uploaded a lot of the pictures to the photo website that you will see under links to the right of this post, so I am not going to repost them here. But I am glad that this crazy season is over and we can get back to concentrating on the important thingsā€¦ the family pet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home