Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween

Halloween was a bit exciting for some us this year. Dad was still sick, so he and I guarded the houseā€¦ Well the truth is I guarded the house and he played Call of Duty2 on the Xbox. Mom took the two biped puppies to Jacksonville to go to a carnival in their costumes. They met up with Ethan and Emma long enough for some pictures. The kids had a blast, and detailed the nights events to Dad and I when they got home.

For as long as we have been in this house, I can count the number of trick-or-treaters we have had on one paw. This year, while dad was playing his video games, I was laying on the couch staring into the dark outside. I saw some suspicious movement so I eased out a low rumble of a growl. A knock at the door sent me flying into an all out barking fit. Dad placed me outside so I could get a better view, and he gave the intruders a treat! I could not believe my brown eyes!

Better not have been one of my rawhides!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home