Monday, July 02, 2007

July 4th on the first.

Yesterday was July first and mom and dad took the biped puppies over to Moms mothers house for their July 4th party, even through it was only July first.

Dad packed up the large water slide and took it with them and he set it up at the edge of the pool. It worked well as the kids could slide down the slide and then flip over the edge and into the deep end of the pool.

Dad was in the water at the base of the slide, to help the kids swim to the side, and then help them out of the water to hand them off to mom, who was trying to keep the order and the cutting in line to a minimum. They took a break from swimming to eat and ride some go-karts.

I protected the house, while they were off having fun. I hate this time year, the fireworks hurt my ears, and scare me. But I suffer through for the safety of my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home