Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I did not feel well at all yesterday, I got sick several times, and could not hold anything down. They setup a vet appointment for me, man I hate going to the vet. Dad tried to get me to come inside last night, but I thought it better to sleep outside. He came out side and tried to give me a little bit of water, but I was not interested. He wet my nose and sat outside with me for a bit till the bugs drove him inside. Sometimes its good to have fur!

This morning I played a trick on Dad. He got up early and checked on me, and I was still under the window. He knocked on the window but I would not move. Then dad ran outside to see if I was ok, but I was not there. He was so confused it was great. Mom found saw me laying in the grass, and dad ran over to check on me a bit relieved but confused. Dad soon found that I was not there either, for I had passed a few hours earlier.

Dad and mom broke down out side, and then had the toughest job so far. They had to break the news of my death to the biped puppies. They broke the news and all of them broke down. Josh came out and pet me one more time. They had a small service for me a few hours later, it was very sweet. Dad threw in my squeakie toy, Meagan wrote me a great letter about all the things we did.

Mom, Dad and the biped puppies were a great family, and I enjoyed my time with them. I proved to Mom and Dad that they would be great parents. I showed Josh what a furry friend could be, and how to handle loss. I proved to Meagan that dogs are great pets, and can be just as loving as a cat. She like the others are Learning how to handle loss.

This is my last blog, as I have other things to do now. Dad will have get off his rump and start his own now.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger The Proctors said...

Max...you were a wonderful dog. I know that your family loved you so much and will miss you. I will miss your blogs! Rest in peace.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Billie said...

Max, you will be greatly missed. Even by those who didn't live with you. I said a prayer this morning for the great family you left behind. One good thing, though...no more haircuts or baths! Woo Hoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home