Monday, September 17, 2007

Beautiful weekend

It was a beautiful weekend. Mom, dad and the biped puppies hit it early Saturday. The first thing dad did was to get rid of a snake for a neighbor. After the dispatching Mom and Dad started planting over 120 bulbs along the main driveway. It was a good stretch of work, but when the come up in the spring it should be very pretty.

They even let me stay out in the front yard with them, they did however have me on a runner that was tied off to the water hose. Like they don't trust me or something.

Sunday they spent the day at Granny and Grandpa's house, so I had the day to my self and caught up on some sleep from the hard day before.

Josh has earned the xbox 360 back, after loosing it because of a lie he told dad. Just in time with the launch of Halo 3 next week. I hope he keeps up the good work, because I don't want to hear the crying that will take place if he looses it and does not get to play Halo 3 at launch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home